Adriano: Real Madrid will be our opponents in all competitions

Monday, January 2, 2012

Stressed-back Adriano Korea Barcelona player, announced today that Real Madrid will be the main competitor for his team in all local and continental competitions.
Correa said at a news conference held after the training session, the team prepared to face Osasuna on Wednesday next in the round of 16 Spanish King's Cup, "I think this year will be similar to last year or maybe more difficult."
He also spoke about the player coach Pep Guardiola: "I think he will remain with the team, and I wish to do so. It's a very important part for this club. Since my arrival here I learned many things from it, feel it like a father to us."
http://www.topnews.in/files/Adriano-de-retour.jpg
He added, "Guardiola is in the concepts of football, I was a player and became coach to contribute significantly to change our vision of football. I'm lucky to train with him."
On the King's Cup most "last year did not make the title so we miss him. We can offer a good meeting because the return leg will be in the stadium Osasuna will be difficult, although we won it in the league 8-0. We know we can meet Real Madrid on the way to the final but we will wait first, as a result of their match against Malaga. "

He stressed "we will try to Coronation treble this season, we have a big incentive and ambition to achieve this feat again."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP